Infrastructure and applications are becoming more and more complex. Reliable support and automated monitoring are mandatory. SWISS TXT does her best, tackling issues before they arise and offers her costumers a 24/7 support.
- Infrastructure and applications are becoming more and more complex: integrating all manner of systems and exchanging data while keeping it consistent are difficult tasks.
- With media it is particularly important to rectify errors immediately or ensure that they are at least unnoticeable to the end user.
- Reliable support and automated monitoring for both the internal IT and the outsourcing partner are mandatory.
- Video infrastructure for storage, playout, etc. comes with its own particular challenges: e.g. catering for the size of the files, the number of simultaneous accesses, streaming quality on all devices and usage peaks without generating excessive overheads.
- Ensuring that the overview of the status of the entire infrastructure and application environment is simple and up to date.
- Responding quickly and communicating in the event of disruptions.
- B2B support: the customer’s viewers and users can only reach the SWISS TXT Service Desk indirectly, meaning customers have a particularly high quality awareness.
- Reliable service monitoring with the relevant KPIs, automatic notifications in the event of any unusual system behaviour.
- Specialists available around the clock: 24/7 availability by phone.
- Multilingual employees; support available in four languages.
- In the event of disruptions and maintenance work (updates), information is automatically sent to all parties involved.
- Tackling issues before they arise thanks to monitoring and proactive capacity management.
- Reliable infrastructure and well-functioning applications thanks to robust documentation and orderly handovers that are defined in accordance with standards.
- Reliable infrastructure thanks to high-quality support and transparent communication with the customer.
Your contact personDivision manager Service Operation
- T +41 58 136 41 00