The interactive solution for training and learning
Interactive video e-learning
FROM PASSIVE VIDEO CONSUMPTION TO ACTIVE AND ENTERTAINING LEARNING EXPERIENCE
These days, knowledge is imparted using a wide variety of methods. Interactive video allows knowledge to be imparted and tested anytime and anywhere. The use of videos allows conventional teaching methods to be supplemented with interactive elements, and implementation of integrated learning methods such as flip teaching, flipped classroom and inverted teaching.
Relevant additional information can easily be embedded in a video. Knowledge is tested using SCORM in the existing Learning Management System (LMS) directly. It is seamlessly integrated and independent of the LMS manufacturer.
With quizzes, multiple choice elements and many other functionalities, interactive video allows many different forms of knowledge transfer and knowledge testing.
THE ADDED VALUE OF USING INTERACTIVE VIDEOS
- Knowledge transfer through play (gamification)
- Implementation of integrated learning (flip teaching, flipped classroom and inverted teaching)
- Direct testing of learning progress
- Knowledge can be imparted anytime and anywhere (directly via the video)
- Seamless LMS integration (manufacturer-independent)
- Enhanced learning success through engagement
- Web editor that is intuitive to use
- Simple to create and publish interactive videos
- No need to install any software (browser based)
- No proprietary infrastructure needed (SaaS solution)
- High performance and data security thanks to Swiss cloud
- Guaranteed video distribution thanks to high bandwidth and tested CDN solutions
- Platform independent
- Simple language adaptation