less constraints, cheaper and more flexible
Content 4 All: The sign language of tomorrow
SWISS TXT has shown in a video what the sign language could look like in the future.
Fully automated sign language with Realatars.
- Modern technology serves the deaf community like never before and another revolution is about to hit
- A new technology in on the verge for broadcast and digital, serving the sensory impaired: The "Realatars"
- "Realatars" are 3D models generated automatically with gestures matched out as naturally as possible
- This means: less constraints, cheaper and more flexible.
- Deeplearning A.I method will even go beyond by generating the realatar from and audio track.
- From audio to subtitles to realatar
- In the future, augmented reality will kick in and allow telepresence outside of the TV.
Disclaimer: this project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement no. 762021.