Barrier-free live streams
for public institutions
- The requirements of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities are high in terms of accessibility, particularly towards public institutions.
- It is difficult to offer accessibility to people with sensory disabilities - especially during live broadcasts and events.
- Thanks to the solution developed by SWISS TXT, these events can now be broadcast online and subtitles as well as translations in sign language displayed simultaneously on any device.
Meetings or events are filmed live and displayed on the Internet and/or on site on a screen.
Live texts and/or subtitles are created simultaneously and remotely by our experienced respeakers using special software and displayed in the player.
The presentations can also be translated remotely in sign language. The translation is filmed and displayed on the player.
With the solution from SWISS TXT, live streams, live subtitles and live translations into sign language can be broadcast simultaneously online and displayed on any mobile device.
The sign language user can enlarge the video and place it anywhere on its screen.
More / options
- Fast writing of meeting minutes
- Multilingual sub-titles or live texts
SWISS TXT, a subsidiary of SRG SSR, has been offering access to audiovisual content on TV to people with sensory disabilities for more than 30 years.
We have around 100 employees at our regional locations (Zurich, Geneva, Comano) so we can provide professional services close to you, in Switzerland’s 3 official languages and around 20 other languages.