IaaS Clavis ITclavis IT has decided to migrate all applications to the SWISS TXT cloud. Thereby they get best possible performance and service coverage. The availability of the infrastructure is now permanently guaranteed.
- clavis IT offers comprehensive services in order to meet requirements in the area of interface process efficiency and in reaching target groups with the aid of digital communication tools.
- clavis IT is a digital transformation enabler and offers the following services:
- Document solutions: Solutions in the process digitization of administrative documents.
- Enterprise integration: Transactional solutions in the digital transportation of business transactions between companies, including IoT and Industry 4.0.
- Web solutions: Web-based portal and integration solutions.
- clavis IT's customers are primarily larger industrial, commercial, transportation and real estate companies throughout Switzerland and its neighbouring countries.
- Examples: Bucher Emhart Glass, Eugster Frismag, Witzig, PSP, Panalpina, Alloga, Gearbulk.
- The high demands placed on infrastructure availability by clavis IT require established IaaS service providers.
- As clavis IT's customers operate around the clock, they rely on the high availability of the infrastructure used.
- Up to now, clavis IT has handled this itself, but it now wants to hand this over to SWISS TXT.
- Security is important to clavis IT, as it deals with sensitive business data for its customers every day.
- clavis IT wants to further increase the trust of its customers with new security standards.
- Cost-effective infrastructure for clavis IT's applications with the best possible performance and service coverage.
- Infrastructure availability is now to be permanently guaranteed.
- Migration of all clavis IT's applications to the SWISS TXT Cloud.
- Personal support throughout the migration as well as engineering support for automation.
- Monitoring by SWISS TXT as per SLA.
- Very fast implementation of the migration, seamless transition for clavis IT.
- Cost-effective infrastructure with the best possible performance and guaranteed service availability.
- clavis IT's customers were not affected by the change at any time during the migration.
Your contact personHead of Managed Services
- T +41 32 329 22 14